Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Untitled

There's a person in my life, a girl that changed everything, a human being that turned my world upside down, and made me fall into a rabbit hole. She is beautiful, absolutely wonderful. When she walks, her tiny feet step so lightly, her body moves so graciously, that she appears floating in the air, about to fly all the way up to the sky and get lost in the clouds. In moments like that, I want to grab her to make sure that she won't leave me and get lost in the stars. When she smiles, her eyes wrinkle in such an adorable way and her laugh sounds like little bells jingling on a Christmas morning. When she talks, her excitement and her joy echo in everything around and as she starts dancing around like a little girl, strangers stop to look at her and pure happiness changes their faces, lighting them up like fireworks. Some might think she acts like a little kid, but that's not true: she can be serious when she wants to. With strangers and adults she is sufficiently polite and mature, but the moment we are left alone her mask comes off, and her eyes start shining with the life she is so full of. She knows so much more than most people though, more than she should know, she scares me with all the things she is well aware of and all of her strange ideas. Often she would start speaking about something that regular people don't even think of, and then ask me questions that I don't know the answer to. She makes me think more than I ever had, see things in completely different ways, and bother me with her words so much that I can't fall asleep thinking about them. Lovely, beautiful, majestic words. Some words heal, some words ruin your life forever. I love her words, her soft voice, her expression, and wrinkles around her nose when she's thinking. I am hopelessly in love with her, and she makes me go wild with joy, like nobody else ever could. Everything is perfect... except for the fact that I'm a girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment